To protect the well-being of you and our staff, please follow the Conditions of Entry below to mitigate health risks during your visit to our premises.
1. Only fully vaccinated guests can visit our premises. Please make an appointment with our team before your visit.
2. All visitors must register their contact details via QR code, and present their vaccination certificate before entering the premises of DeLovely.
3. All visitors attending consultation sessions or in-person classes must wear face masks to cover both nose and mouth.
4. Please sanitize your hands at the entrance. Facilities are available for visitors to wash and sanitize their hands whenever needed.
5. If any visitor or staff member shows symptoms or has had casual or close contact with someone who is required to be quarantined due to Covid-19 risks, please inform us immediately to re-organize an appropriate visit time.
For more information on Covid-19, please visit Department of Health website.
For the latest updates and medical advice on Covid-19 in NSW, please visit Health NSW website.