1. How to order cakes and dessert tables from DeLovely?
2. When should I order my cake and dessert table?
3. How much will my cake cost?
4. I bring a photo of my favorite cake, can you copy it?
5. What flavors can I choose from for my cake?
6. Where are you located? Do you deliver?
7. How should I store my cake?
- How to order cakes and dessert tables from DeLovely?
Please contact us and let us know the date of your event, number of guests, venue and design ideas, e.g. theme of the event, preferred color schemes, special elements etc.
Simply fill up the form above and we will provide you with an initial quote based on the information. Final details of the cake design can be discussed through consultation.
Your order is confirmed once a 50% non-refundable deposit is paid. The balance is due one week before the event.
- When should I order my cake and dessert table?
We require minimum one week notice for birthday cakes and party cakes, 2 weeks notice for dessert table, and at least 4 weeks in advanced for wedding and engagement cakes.
As all our sugar flowers and figurines are hand crafted, the more time we have, the greater the outcome would be. Short notice orders might be available depending on our schedule.
- How much will my cake cost?
The price of a cake depends on its size, shape, complexity of design, and the amount of hand crafted sugar art (such as sugar flowers, figurines and royal icing piping).
Take a look at the Cake Serving Guide to have an idea of the size of the cakes you will need.
For our wedding cakes, single tiered cakes start from $250, 2 tiered cakes start from $480, 3 tiered cakes start from $680.
For birthday cakes and celebration cakes, the price starts from $200. Please contact us for a price quote of a particular design.
- If I bring a photo of my favorite cake, can you copy it?
We love to use ideas and inspirations you may have to create your cake. However, with respect of other designers’ work, we do not replicate other people’s work. It’s your event, why not make it unique by having a personal touch?
- What flavors can I choose from for my cake?
Vanilla, chocolate mud, red velvet, coconut, caramel, orange and poppy seeds, and banana.
You may choose different flavours for each tier, all our cakes are layered with delicious chocolate ganache filling.
- Where are you located? Do you deliver?
Our store is conveniently located in Sydney CBD, next to the Broadway Shopping Centre. Buses are available every 5 minutes and it is 10 minutes walk from the Central Station. On-site parking is available upon request. Please make an appointment before your visit or pick-up.
Yes, we deliver our cakes throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Area. Delivery charges vary depending on the distance.
- How should I store my cakes?
All fondant cakes should be placed in an air conditioned room and avoid direct sunlight. All buttercream cakes and cupcakes could be stored in the fridge. Please refrigerate all cakes once they are cut.