In compliance with the government’s COVID Safety requirements, we have a set of rules to mitigate health risks and protect you and the community during your visit to our premises.
1. All visitors must register their contact details before entering the premises of DeLovely.
2. The body temperature of the visitor(s) will be checked with a contactless thermometer at the entrance.
3. From 1 September 2020, all visitors attending in-person classes or consultation sessions must wear face masks.
Please note this has been mandated by the NSW Government since 1 January 2021.
4. Facilities are available for visitors to wash their hands whenever needed.
5. If any visitor or staff member shows symptoms or has had close contact with someone who is required to be quarantined due to Covid-19 risks, please inform us immediately to re-organize an appropriate visit time.
For more information on Covid-19, please visit Department of Health website.
For the latest updates and medical advice on Covid-19 in NSW, please visit Health NSW website.